Please review the following checklists for eligibility before completing the loan application forms.
- The borrower is authorized to incur debt and enter into legally binding agreements.
- The borrower has access to and control of the site, or has a written agreement that the property owner will cooperate with the cleanup activities.
- The borrower can demonstrate the financial ability to repay the loan in a timely fashion.
- The borrower has not caused or contributed to the contamination at the site.
- The borrower is not or has not been subject to any penalties for lack of compliance with environmental laws and regulations at the site subject to the loan.
- The property is idled, underutilized, or abandoned.
- The applicant did not cause or contribute to the contamination.
- The applicant is not or has not been subject to any penalties for lack of compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- The property is located in the State of Idaho.
If the above criteria are met, please proceed. If not, please discuss the specific circumstances with a Brownfields’ representative. Click here to contact us.
The following considerations will be used to evaluate projects. While these criteria are important, a negative answer will not automatically disqualify a project. Please work with your Brownfields contact person should you have questions or be uncertain about the intent of specific criteria:
Kris Wilson- 208-991-5618 email@example.com
- The project has a site reuse/redevelopment plan with near-term economic viability.
- The project will result directly or indirectly in job creation/retention. (The number and types of jobs created and/or retained by each project will be an evaluation factor.)
- The project will demonstrate that it improves the existing environmental conditions. (The extent of environmental improvement will be an evaluation factor.)
- The project will be ready to proceed upon acceptance of the application and must provide a realistic plan for cleanup and redevelopment. (Cleanup should begin within 90 days of execution of the loan documents.)
- The borrower will submit monthly progress reports to the relevant jurisdiction until completion of the final cleanup report.
- Following completion of the final report, the borrower will submit quarterly reports to the relevant jurisdiction describing redevelopment efforts at the site.
If these factors are affirmed, please proceed with your Loan Application. You are encouraged to work with a Brownfields’ representative. Click here to contact us.